All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe Branded Mind is about how people think, and particularly how people think about brands. It explores what we kw about the structure of the brain, explains how the different parts of the brain interact, and then demonstrates how this relates to current marketing theories on consumer behaviour. It investigates developments in neuroscience and neuromarketing, and how brain science can contribute to marketing and brand building strategies. Including research by Millward Brown, one of the World's top market research companies, it touches on key topics such as the nature of feelings, emotions and moods, personality, measuring the brain, consumer behaviour and decision making and market segmentation.
- Author BiographyErik du Plessis is Chairman of Millward Brown (South Africa), one of the world's top market research companies with 78 offices in 51 countries. He is also a Visiting Professor at the Copenhagen Business School, and the author of The Advertised Mind, published by Kogan Page.
- Author(s)Erik Du Plessis
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight556 g
- Width162 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.