All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis resource provides professionals, musicians, teachers, students, or individuals with an abundance of brass instrument kwledge. The book's chapters answer questions like: Where did these instruments come from? How do they work? How do I choose one? How do I take care of my instrument? It also provides an instrument diary and glossary of terms.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Pagliaro, Sc.D. is certified by the New York State Department of Education as a Teacher of Music (grades K-12), Supervisor of Secondary Education, Secondary School Principal, and by the New York City Board of Education as Teacher of Orchestral Music. He is the author of nine books, the most recent being The Musical Instrument Desk Reference, (Scarecrow Press, 2012); The Instrumental Music Director's Guide to Comprehensive Program Development, (Rowman and Littlefield, 2014); The String Instrument Owner's Handbook, (Rowman and Littlefield, 2015); and Basic Elements of Music, (Rowman and Littlefield, 2016).
- Author(s)Michael J. Pagliaro
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note183 black & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width175 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.