All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOnce there was a cowboy. He was strong and brave. He was not afraid of coyotes. He was not afraid of mountain lions. He was not afraid of ornery rustlers. . . . --from The Brave CowboyThis adorable gift book for children features Joan's black and red line drawings on cream-colored stock. The red illustrations represent the brave cowboy's imaginary world of bandits, rattlesnakes, stagecoaches, and fair maidens. Joan's inspiration for the main character came from her son when he was about three years old.
- Author BiographyAuthor and artist Joan Walsh Anglund has sold more than 45 million children's and adult gift books worldwide. She is best known for her writing on the themes of love, spirituality, and friendship. She has published more than 95 books, including Andrews McMeel's The Brave Cowboy; Love Is the Best Teacher; My Sister, My Friend; A Patchwork of Love ; A Christmas Alphabet ; Between Friends ; Happy Birthday ; You Are Loved; and Baby Dear. She lives in Connecticut with her husband.
- Author(s)Joan Walsh Anglund
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight160 g
- Width160 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine8 mm
Most relevant reviews
- chrissievic03 Aug, 2017by
The cutest little book ever
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $14.97Trending at AU $18.49
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.