All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.29
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionYour physical, mental, or emotional strength has given way under stress. The situation is w critical, and you are at a breaking point. It's time to take charge and turn your life around. In The Breaking Point: A Full-Circle Journey, author Michelle Hannah presents a four-pronged approach to helping you improve your feelings of self-esteem in order to move through difficult life changes. Breaking Point: A Full-Circle Journey addresses the phases of the four Bs-breakup, breakdown, breakthrough, and breakout-that help you come full circle in the most critical areas of your life, from relationships to health, family, and work. Hannah demonstrates the importance of coming back to your starting point and turning your life around completely. This helps you create conscious choices and enables you to live a deliberate life. Using examples from her personal journey, Hannah shows how moving through the four Bs will facilitate your understanding of how to live every day beyond the fear, pain, brokenness, and disappointment.
- Author(s)Michelle Hannah
- Date of Publication28/03/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.