All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionCancer has invaded your life. You've gotten the bad news from your wife's doctor, and the two of you are either facing breast cancer treatments, or are in the middle of them w. We're here to help. In 2000, my wife was diagsed with breast cancer, and completed extensive treatments (surgery, chemotherapy, radiation, and hormone therapy). She was in remission for 11 years, and leading a rmal, healthy, and athletic lifestyle, including triathlon races and water skiing. In 2011 she was diagsed with breast cancer again, and underwent surgery, chemotherapy, radiation, and hormone therapy once again. Because of these experiences, I've learned what it means to be a cancer husband, and how best to help women through cancer treatments. This booklet is in response to the questions I've received from other men looking for practical advice on supporting their wives through their own difficult time.
- Author BiographyRick and Becky Kraemer have been married since 1989, and are the parents of three teenage children, one girl and two boys, who they've raised from scratch. Rick is an information technologies architect, and Becky is a substitute teacher in middle and high school. They live in northern California, where they enjoy water sports, many forms of exercise, animated conversations while walking by the lake, facilitating their kid's social events, and volunteering with community organizations.
- Author(s)Becky Kraemer,Rick Kraemer
- Date of Publication18/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.