All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover The Power Of True Diaphragmatic Deep Breathing And How It Can Help You Deep Breathing, in and of itself, has the power to make the sick man well and the weak man strong - Martin Farmer Burns, 19th century champion wrestler and natural health advocate. Whether you suffer from conditions such as stress and insomnia, or even if you are basically healthy but you just want more out of life, deep breathing exercises can help you. Imagine that you are sitting at a table where you are about to enjoy a scrumptious meal. After you eat a few bites, however, a person comes by and takes the meal away. How would you feel? Likely you would feel hungry, stressed, and angry at the person who took away your food at the very least. Now what would you say if I told you that in a twilight zone like twist the person who took away your food was YOU. What's worse you robbed yourself of something even more precious than food, namely the air you breathe. You can survive weeks without food and days without water, but without air? Most of us wouldn't last a minute. Of course all of us breathe, but the fact of the matter is that very few of us actually breathe properly. We are shallow breathers. Breath is life. When you don't breathe properly you are t giving your body the energy it needs. It's like trying to run a car on water-downed gasoline. The car may work, but it won't run optimally. Some of the issues that can be affected by poor breathing include: Heightened stress Mood swings, Fatigue Anxiety Depression Asthma Allergies Poor athletic performance Pre-mature aging Just a general Blah feeling that never seems to go away On the other hand learning to breath properly by following a few simple deep breathing exercises can: Radically improve your athletic performance Promote a sense of internal calm and well-being Help you feel energized throughout the day Improve your mood and mental outlook Assist with a host of health issues you may be experiencing Will de-age you. You'll look younger and people will tice! Help you feel in control of your life Which sounds better to you? The ancients knew that proper diaphragmatic breathing was the key to happiness, healthy living and a strong body. Such disciplines as the Martial Arts and Yoga all stress the importance of this, as well as all early physical fitness pioneers. If you are seeking help with any of these conditions, of if you simply want to take your health and fitness to the next level, than the Breathing Exercises Bible is for you. Within its pages you will find a variety of breathing exercises geared for everyone from the relative newbie to the advanced athlete. If you want to experience the feeling of radiant health and contentment, get The Breathing Exercises Bible today!
- Author BiographyAnthony Anholt has been interested and involved in athletics and fitness for his entire life. His specialty is gym less workouts, or exercise systems that do not require any kind of special equipment. He is also interested in enhancing performance in all sports, but particularly basketball. This is his second book.
- Author(s)Anthony Anholt
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.