All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionEloy Baines openly admits he enjoys being a Neanderthal--almost as much as he enjoys the game of golf and cavorting with his pals on the Texas Panhandle Bar-B-Que Circuit. When he is t golfing, he is drowning his troubles in a glass of scotch and writing poetry. Luckily, he has his pals to keep him focused on his favorite things: golf, hard booze, and soft women.Eloy and his golfing buddies attempt to go about life, both on and off the course, in the best way they kw how. As the men refine their swings and putting abilities each weekend, each of them fights against--and often loses to--the personal demons that continuously haunt them as they immerse themselves in setting course records, drinking, and carousing with shameless women. But it is t long before Elroy discovers that thing is ever guaranteed in the game of golf, life, or relationships with women, especially in West Texas.The Breeze continues the tale of a group of crazy Texas characters who are inevitably bound as friends as they golf the Bar-B-Que circuit and realize that the party never ends.
- Author(s)Eddie L Barnes
- Date of Publication13/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.