All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $83.79
- AU $57.77Trending at AU $58.62
- AU $48.42Trending at AU $51.44
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.99
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $25.38
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.79
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $17.12
About this product
- DescriptionA week has passed since Jon, Pete, and Abby returned home from the attack on Pearl Harbor. Now all they want is to relax and enjoy the remainder of their summer. However, they soon realize that their time-travel adventure has just begun. After ticing mir changes in their neighborhood's landscape, and receiving a cryptic phone message from an unkwn source, the Brewster boys and Abby realize that something is missing from America - the states! The Mississippi River w divides the United States and the North American territory of the Soviet Union! Feeling responsible for these radical changes the Brewster boys and Abby have other choice but to travel back and set things right. On their journey they'll discover significant changes in the events of the Manhattan project, the Cuban Missile Crisis and the assassination of J.F.K. They will even visit Nikita Khrushchev's Moscow!
- Author BiographyStephen Dittmer received both his Bachelor's in History and Master's in Education from George Mason University. He teaches high school social studies (Modern World History and 20th Century U.S. History) in Northern Virginia, where he has resided for over 35 years.
- Author(s)Stephen Dittmer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.