All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bride Wears Army Boots! Spiritual Weapons and Tools for Healing and Development offers itself as a get ready manual for the Lord s soon return. It is a comprehensive field guide to both the broken and to their helpers who recognize themselves called of the Lord to serve and make better a broken humanity. It gives insights as to how a person can become internally wounded, even broken to pieces, and filled with core emotional pain, and it lays out the biblical prescriptions for transformation of spirit, soul, and body. God s blueprint for spiritual development is an exciting revelation that unfolds the mystery as to how one can grow spiritually to become part with the Bride of Christ (also, Sons of God). The Bride Wears Army Boots! avoids the pitfalls of abstraction by incorporating the author s accounts of some real-life experiences that she and her husband, Doug, underwent. This approach clearly witnesses to the testing of the guide s model and the ways of applying ministries that bring about change. The examples are candid, down-to-earth, and spoken in understandable language. They will enrich with understanding and wisdom and equip the hearer for service. Whether you are new to responding to God s call to serve broken humanity or you are a veteran of the Gospel who is seeking to reapply yourself with renewed vigor, The Bride Wears Army Boots! stands ready to inspire you to trust that God is able to work through cleansed, faith-filled, Spirit-ainted believers to perform His good will in cleansing the Bride of Christ from all Her spots and wrinkles. God indeed wants to use you!
- Author BiographyDoctor Barbara lives in Connecticut but travels and teaches where doors open to her. For most of her adult life, she has served the Lord Jesus through ministry to His people, many of whom have suffered great betrayals and become broken in heart and mind. God has given her a mother's heart to comfort and love the afflicted, to bring hope and healing through Christ Jesus.
- Author(s)Ph.D. Barbara Foley
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Date of Publication21/05/2010
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestbow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.