Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionEvery bride wants her proverbial best day to be simply perfect: to achieve this objective, she cuts out and saves images of bouquets, consults friends about makeup and hairstyle, she calls on her loved ones about the choice of suitable place and the dream gown, she tests menus and makes up wedding lists. To organize such an important day and such a complex celebration, she also needs to be informed about the necessary documentation, to collect telephone numbers and appointment dates, to have always on hand the list of guests and that of the participants, for any last-minute modifications. As the fateful day draws near, the excitement can undermine anyone's organization matter how perfect, and make it necessary to have a little help to carry out every aspect of the day. This album is the ideal tool to accompany the future bride step-by-step in the planning of each detail of her wedding: the division into thematic chapters allows her to mark and quickly and easily find all the contacts and all necessary information. At the same time, the useful pockets offer space for storing documents, the sources of inspiration to keep in mind, or the list of guests to be updated from time to time. Practical envelopes make it easy to conserve CDs with videos, music, and images. Lastly, there is the final chapter, to be completed after the ceremony, which transforms the volume into a veritable memory album, allowing every couple to retrace the first steps of their new journey.
- PublisherWhite Star
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationVercelli
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintWhite Star
- Weight875 g
- Width240 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byWhite Star
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.