Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by a real tragedy this story is a fast-paced mystery. Follow the chain of events leading up to a master assassin's attack on his target! Intrigue and double agents create deadly consequences for those who get in Allen Howell's way. A rogue government black ops group makes life difficult for Allen and others. Set in places everyone kws from Dallas to Washington, D.C. and a swath of mid-America as well. The crime begins in southeastern Oklahoma near Webber's Falls where busy Interstate Highway 40 crosses the Arkansas River!
- Author BiographyS. L. Jensen is a wife, mother and grandmother that enjoys a vivid imagination. She hails from Muskogee, Oklahoma. Her family and friends live in the area and many still live in Webber's Falls, Oklahoma. She and her family moved to Texas when she was 11 and she has adopted Texas as her home. Her husband is a former media sound and technical engineer and she has traveled to his homeland of Denmark, they spend a lot of time these days in the Republic of Panama. Her hobby is writing reviews for different travel sites and especially loves to write about Panama.
- Author(s)S L Jensen
- Date of Publication14/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.