All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bridge of Dark Tears is part of an award-winning fiction series for young adults with a reading age as low as 5-7. Each book features Dark Man, a shadowy, brooding loner who has been recruited to play a part in a secret, cataclysmic struggle between good and evil.In the Bridge of Dark Tears , a black crumbling bridge is guarded by a fire-breathing demon. The bridge is invisible to most, but Josie can see things others cant. She guides the Dark Man to the bridge. They see children being drawn across it. They are slaves to the shadow masters. Can Dark Man fight this terrible evil and destroy the bridge of dark tears?Following on from the shorter stories of the first twelve titles, the new books offer the perfect 'next step up' with stories of around 1000 words. Written at much the same level of difficulty, the stories entice readers by delving that bit deeper into the Dark Man mythology. The simple, carefully written texts focus on the 200 key high frequency words, and to assist the reader they are left justified throughout and printed in a clear, legible font on off-white paper (ideal for dyslexic readers).
- Author BiographyPeter Lancett is a writer, fiction editor and film maker, living and working in New Zealand and sometimes Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Peter Lancett
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication28/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDark Man
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Content NoteBlack and white illustrations
- Weight52 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.54
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $19.66Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.