All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionHe was an old man, who in a state of an un-dead, has lived for centuries. He had eyeballs in his sockets, was completely deaf, and unable to talk. He was feared and reviled by all in the village. Yet, in order to escape from the eternal state of the un-dead, he had to befriend two little boys, gain their trust and love, and persuade them to cross with him, in a violent storm, the Bridge To Nowhere.
- Author BiographyI am 62 years old. I spent my childhood in Zanzibar, where I started very early having an interest in reading and writing stories. I also like to read and write different types of poems. My particular interest is writng fantacy and children's stories, as this lets my imagination run wild, as seen in this book.
- Author(s)Hammond Marhuby
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication28/11/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.