All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShe just gets something into her mind and won't give it up. He always has to have the last word. She charms me right out of disciplining her. He just won't take for an answer. Do you find yourself saying these things about your child? If so, you may have a bright kid challenge. Bright kids aren't bad kids - they're incredibly smart, irresistibly adorable, and ultimately admirable. But they've found a way to get what they want and will keep using it over and over, driving parents and teachers crazy! The Bright Kid Challenge shows you how to handle and nurture smart kids who aren't bad, but have found ways to get away with doing bad things. They come in a variety of types: The Negotiator The Competitor The Debater The Manipulator The Passive Resister The Dare Devil With these simple strategies, you can get past any conflict and see your child make the most of their incredible talents.
- Author BiographyAndrew Fuller, clinical psychologist and family therapist, works to create resilience in families, communities and schools. He specializes in how children learn and how their educational outcomes can be improved. He is the author of Help Your Child Succeed at School, Raising Real People and Beating Bullies. He lives in Australia.
- Author(s)Andrew Fuller
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, charts
- Weight358 g
- Width137 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.