All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on from the success of THE HOLLOW CHOCOLATE BIUNNIES OF THE APOCALYPSE comes the first of three new Rankin extravaganzas: As Mat Coward in The INDEPENDENT says, 'We read him for his exuberant salmagundi of old jokes, myths, urban and otherwise, catchphrases, liberatingly crazy ideas, running gags, recurring characters and locations, unreliable autobiographical anecdotes, and t forgetting the w legendary load of old toot ...he becomes funnier the more you read him.'
- Author BiographyRobert Rankin is an unrepentant Luddite who writes his bestselling novels by hand in exercise books. He is the author of The Brentford Trilogy (7 books), The Armageddon Quartet (3 books) and many more.
- Author(s)Robert Rankin
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication14/07/2005
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleGollancz S.F.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date05/12/2008
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight685 g
- Width160 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest AgeFrom 16 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.