CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionWith beautiful photography throughout, this book features modern recipes of classic dishes long enjoyed by British Columbians, plus folklore and history about both the dishes and their ingredients.
- Author BiographyJames Darcy is a food folklorist who has worked with the World Health Organization on studies in health and nutrition. Always interested in food anthropology and ethnobotany, he has studied a wide variety of cooking methods and techniques all over the world.
- Author(s)Eric Pateman,James Darcy,Jennifer Ogle
- PublisherLone Pine Publishing,Canada
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationEdmonton
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintLone Pine Publishing,Canada
- Weight398 g
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.