All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe British General Election of 2015 is a must-read for anyone wanting to kw how the action unfolded in the most unpredictable election for a generation. Drawing on hundreds of confidential interviews with all the key players, it offers a compelling insider's guide to the election's background, campaign, and the results which led to the formation of the first majority Conservative government in eighteen years. Designed to appeal to everyone from Westminster insiders, politics students and the wider general public, this is the authoritative account of the 2015 election. Continuing a proud Palgrave Macmillan tradition, The British General Election of 2015 is the 19th edition and celebrates the 70th year of this prestigious series.
- Author BiographyPhilip Cowley is Professor of Parliamentary Government at the University of Nottingham, UK. His many publications include The Rebels: How Blair Mislaid His Majority and Conscience and Parliament. Dennis Kavanagh is Emeritus Professor of Politics at the University of Liverpool, UK. His extensive works include Thatcherism and British Politics, British Politics: Continuities and Change, and he has been involved in every one of the Palgrave Macmillan election studies since February 1974.
- Author(s)Dennis Kavanagh,Philip Cowley
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/12/2015
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight780 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.