All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionSince its creation the British Olympic Association (BOA) has been one of the most important institutions in sports governance. In spite of its prominence there has hitherto been single-volume history of the Association. This scholarly yet accessible study fills that gap, assessing the origins, evolution, strengths and shortcomings of the BOA.
- Author BiographyKevin Jefferys is Professor of Contemporary History at Plymouth University, UK. He has published widely on aspects of modern British political and social history, and his most recent book - Sport and Politics in Modern Britain (Palgrave Macmillan, 2012) - won the Lord Aberdare prize for sport history books, 2013.
- Author(s)Kevin Jefferys
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/04/2014
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight344 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.