Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.34+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe British Polity is an engaging and comprehensive survey of the structure and process of British government. Offering an insider's analysis, Philip Norton examines the debates surrounding Britain's political history and culture, constitution, parties and elections, branches of government, media, and relations with the European Union. Throughout, The British Polity follows a theme of continuity and change that draws on historical and institutional kwledge and that helps to explain contemporary British politics.
- Author BiographyPhilip Norton (Lord Norton of Louth) is Professor of Government and Director of the Center for Legislative Studies at the University of Hull. He also serves in the House of Lords.
- Author(s)Philip Norton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication02/02/2010
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLongman Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width148 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.