All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe short story remains a crucial - if neglected - part of British literary heritage. This accessible and up-to-date critical overview maps out the main strands and figures that shaped the British short story and vella from the 1850s to the present. It offers new readings of both classic and forgotten texts in a clear, jargon-free way.
- Author BiographyANDREW MAUNDER is Principal Lecturer in Literature at the University of Hertfordshire, UK. His publications include the Facts on File Companion to the British Short Story and he is the author of Bram Stoker in the 'Writers and their Work' series. RUTH ROBBINS is Head of the Department of Cultural Studies at Leeds Metropolitan University, UK. Her publications include Subjectivity, Pater to Forster, 1873-1924 and Literary Feminisms, all in Palgrave Macmillan's Transitions series. EMMA LIGGINS is Lecturer in Literature at Manchester Metropolitan University, UK. She is author of George Gissing, the Working Woman and Urban Culture.
- Author(s)Andrew Maunder,Emma Liggins,Ruth Robbins
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/11/2010
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleOutlining Literature
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight398 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.