All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe continuing high demand for copies of Volumes One and Two of the rewned British Shotgun series has led to Quiller issuing new facsimile editions to complement the long-awaited publication of Volume Three ( July 2011). These important works are lavishly illustrated with contemporary photographs and diagrams, illustrations and patent drawings. Volume One - traces the evolution of the shotgun during its formative years in Great Britain. Extensively and painstakingly researched, this highly regarded work gives an invaluable insight into the developments that took place during this invative period.
- Author BiographyIan Crudgington served for many years on the Council of the Gun Trade Association,and has been Chairman of the organisation. In 1960 he was elected to the Livery of the Gunmakers company of the City of London, to the Court in 1969 and served as Master from 1974 to 1975. David Baker has produced hundreds of magazine articles and numerous books including The British Shotgun Volume One and Two; The Royal Gunroom at Sandringham and The Heyday of the Shotgun.
- Author(s)D.J. Baker,I.M. Crudgington
- PublisherQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication11/07/2011
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationShrewsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight70 g
- Width192 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine27 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.