All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this new book, prominent real estate attorney Sidney G. Saltz pokes holes in both of these stereotypes, and provides a clear, concise explanation of the legal issues commonly encountered in commercial leasing transactions. Saltz explains the lease provisions commonly found in nearly every lease, how these provisions differ depending on the physical situation and the nature of the deal, and also delves into lease provisions unique to certain kinds of leases, buildings, owners or tenants.
- Author BiographySidney G. Saltz has handled all types of commercial real estate transactions, including development, leasing, acquisition and sale, financing and 1031 exchanges. He has represented clients in industrial, office, and retail leasing, and as well as the purchase and sale of large apartments complexes. He resides in Chicago, Illinois.
- Author(s)Sidney G. Saltz
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/03/2014
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight258 g
- Width149 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.