CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe Broons, Scotland's favourite family who have appeared every week in the Sunday Post since 1936, bring you their braw 2017 Diary. This week-to-view working diary has handy hints and tips from each of the Broons, so you won't forget your important dates! Filled with funny illustrations, old and new, you'll t only remember everything but also have a laugh along the way. Perfect for every Broons fan - and what you forget, The Broons will remember!
- Author BiographyThe Broons are billed as 'the happy family that makes every family happy'. Though they are ten in number, the family enjoys staying together in the small tenement flat of 10 Glebe Street, Auchentogle. The family is made up of Paw and Maw Broon who are parents to eight children! Two older sons, Hen and Joe, and two grown-up daughters, Daphne and Maggie. The younger children are Horace, who is the brains of the family, and the Twins (identical boys) plus the Bairn, a cut down version of Maw and wiser than her years. Last, but by no means least, is the roguish Granpaw Broon. The Broons cartoon strip appears every week in the Sunday Post newspaper and in 2016 celebrates its 80th anniversary.
- Author(s)The Broons
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectCartoons & Comic Strips
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBroons Books (Incorporating Oor Wullie)
- Content NoteIllustrated throughout
- Width142 mm
- Height206 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.