All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe Twelve Signs o'Christmas is a special verse inspired by the well-kwn 18th-century carol The Twelve Days of Christmas. This Christmas special, however, is set in the world of the Broons of No. 10 Glebe Street - Scotland's best-loved family who have appeared in The Sunday Post every week since 1936. The humorous verses also have new Broons illustrations. A stalgic Christmas card pamphlet to send to friends and family. The third sign o'Christmas Just tak' a look an' see, Three wise men, Twa muckle birds, An' decorations on the tree. The fourth sign o'Christmas? I'm sure ye can forsee, Fower busy women, Three wise men, Twa muckle birds, An' tinsel tangled roon' the tree.
- Author BiographyDavid Donaldsonis the scriptwriter for The Broons' weekly comic script in The Sunday Post.
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication10/09/2014
- SubjectCartoons & Comic Strips
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBroons Books (Incorporating Oor Wullie)
- Content Notechiefly illustrations (colour)
- Weight159 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)K. H. Harrison,Graham P. Manley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.