All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of History's Most Sacred Treasures ...An Age-Old Secret Conspiracy ...The Truth Must Be Revealed ... The Brotherhood of the Holy Shroud is the explosive international bestseller that mixes fact and fiction to tell the riveting story of one of the world's most controversial relics, the Turin Shroud - believed by millions of the faithful to bear the likeness of Christ - and the desperate race to save it from those who will stop at thing to possess its legendary power.A fire at the Cathedral of Turin and the discovery of a strangely mutilated body attract the attention of Italy's special Art Crimes Department. For the fire is only the latest in a troubling series of arson attacks and break-ins at the cathedral which houses the famous shroud. Department chief Marco Valoni leads a team of top investigators in a race to solve a crime certain to shock the world: someone is planning to steal the Holy Shroud. From the storm-rent skies over Calvary, through the glories of Byzantium and the intrigue and treachery of the Crusades, The Brotherhood of the Holy Shroud is a thrilling page-turner of the highest order - one that will challenge you to believe.
- Author BiographyThe Brotherhood of the Holy Shroud is Julia Navarro's first novel. On publication in Spain it was a number one bestseller. It is now being published across the world.
- Author(s)Julia Navarro
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication20/03/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/03/2011
- Weight258 g
- Width111 mm
- Height33 mm
- Spine178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.80
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.31
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.