All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Peter Sutcliffe is diagsed with terminal cancer, he takes a fresh look at all the things he wanted to do with his life but never did. He decides to make a Bucket List and works his way through it in his last few months. As he crosses off each item on the list he ends up with something more wonderful than he could ever have written down, and realises he's done more in just a few months than he had in all his adult life.
- Author BiographyAmy Baker is a young author from Yorkshire, UK. Her books are thrillers, short stories and Young Adult genres. She has a Facebook and Twitter page to keep up to date on her work.
- Author(s)Amy Baker
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.