Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionFor a woman with a charmed life, Giselle Koy's path of the modern spiritual seeker was tricky. Based on the ancient master/disciple paradigm, she set out to find a living master. After years of searching, Giselle was invited into the Buddha Field, an exclusive underground mystery school led by a charismatic South American spiritual master. His attractive devotees became intoxicated with love and truth. Giselle's complex inner world went to battle with the master's core teaching: Through total surrender comes total freedom. For years, she was immersed in this all-encompassing secret ashram without walls where virtually every day was intensely filled with group meditations and classes, explosive personal confessions and glamorous gatherings. What Giselle didn't expect was how thoroughly the master would deconstruct her ego, transform her personality and even give her a new name. Her life bloomed into her own private 60's-style revolution within, white hot & quiet. But when a sexual scandal erupted, Giselle had to choose between continuing her devotion to her master or finding the guru within.
- Author BiographyGiselle Koy is a professional muse, intuitive creative coach, author, speaker and radio show host. She counsels entrepreneurs, artists, CEOs and anyone interested in attaining a purpose-filled and joyful existence. Her popular Sparkling Intersections radio show on BlogTalkRadio features interviews with today's thought leaders in spirituality, healing and the arts. Giselle is the author ofThe Modern Muse: How to Create the Ravishing Life You've Always Wanted.
- Author(s)Giselle Koy
- Date of Publication24/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.