Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.11
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.55
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $28.86Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.41
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is part of a collection of stories, rhymes and fact books for school libraries and for reading at home. The series moves on from stories told in simple sentences with basic grammatical structures (HOP), through freer use of language (STEP) to the level of reading reached at the end of primary school (JUMP). From these varied and individual books a child can choose one that challenges his or her reading skill. In this book, which forms part of the STEP level, the story describes Dudu's visit to see her friend and his remarkable collection of creepy-crawlies. The HOP group of books include In My Father's Village by Michael Palmer, Striped Paint by Rosina Umelo, The Slow Chameleon and Shammy's Bride by David Cobb and The Walking Talking Flying ABC by David Cobb. In the STEP group of books are Choose Me! by Lynn Kramer, Nondo the Cow by Diane Rasteiro and Sika in the Sw by David Cobb. The JUMP group of books include Chichi and the Termites by Wendy Ijioma, The Boy who ate a Hyena by James G.D. Ngumy and Tickets for the Zed Band by Lynn Kramer.
- Author(s)Gillian Leggat
- PublisherMacmillan Education
- Date of Publication20/11/1995
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleHop Step Jump S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberStep Level
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Education
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight66 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 8 to 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.