All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionBeing successful at anything in life is t difficult. In fact, it is scary how simple it can be when you fully understand what it takes to be successful. When you break success down into its seven most fundamental elements and begin to focus on the things that are really important to being successful, success comes naturally. When we break the fundamentals of success down into its most basic elements, it unclutters the process and simplifies our path to success. How does it do this? We falsely believe that to be successful at anything the process has to be complicated. We've heard all our life that thing worth accomplishing is ever easy. As a result, within a short period of time after we conceive an idea, we convince ourselves that we're t qualified to accomplish the thing or things we want to achieve, smart eugh to understand what is involved, or because of its perceived complexity, we don't have eugh time or energy to even try. What do we do? We talk ourselves out of trying before we even start. Simplicity is the key to everything in life. Focusing on the fundamentals of success unclutters the process and simplifies your path. The simpler anything is, the easier it is to achieve. Focusing on the fundamentals is the key to being successful at everything you do.
- Author BiographyBobby G. Muse, Jr. has over thirty years of business experience as a business owner, consultant, and leader. He has held responsible leadership roles in private, government, and Fortune 100 and 500 public organizations. Bobby is a graduate of the University of North Alabama in Florence, Alabama, and holds degrees in accounting and business management. In addition, he holds professional certifications in the information management and business continuity fields. Bobby is married to his high school sweetheart, Mary, whom he met while sitting across the aisle from her in the fourth grade. They have been happily married for thirty-three years and have two wonderful children, Jonathan and Kristen, who are now embarking on successful careers of their own and were the inspiration for this book.
- Author(s)MR Bobby G Muse Jr
- PublisherSimple Life Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimple Life Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.