Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're a homeowner, contractor, or do-it-yourselfer that has ever needed to navigate a home project through code compliance, permits, and the inspection process, but felt intimidated by the complexity of it all, your resource is here. The Building Process Simplified is a straightforward, -nsense guide with an abundance of practical examples that clarify otherwise complicated code articles and approved processes. Coverage spans a broad range of topics, from code compliance and permits to the court process and zoning issues, making this a well-rounded, valuable resource for anyone seeking a more in-depth understanding of home projects and their processes. Check out our app, DEWALT(R) Mobile Pro(TM). This free app is a construction calculator with integrated reference materials and access to hundreds of additional calculations as add-ons. To learn more, visit dewalt.com/mobilepro.
- Author BiographyLinda S. Pieczynski, J.D. is a graduate of DePaul University in Chicago, IL. An attorney at law with her own private practice in Hinsdale, IL, she specialized in municipal prosecution and is the prosecutor for 13 municipalities in DuPage County. Ms. Pieczynski is also the former assistant state?s attorney in DuPage County. Her teaching background includes over 10 years as an instructor for BOCA International and the International Code Council (ICC), where she taught the legal aspects of code administration. She has served as an expert witness and has authored several books in the areas of inspection codes and criminal practice procedures. Ms. Pieczynski is a member of the Illinois Bar Association, DuPage County Bar Association, and the DuPage Association of Women Lawyers.
- Author(s)Linda Sucher Pieczynski
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication28/01/2009
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight280 g
- Width185 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.