All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionAs you read the seventh Chapter of Romans, you are reading a letter of love penned across the cataclysms of time. The message is so salient, so dynamic that it gracefully moves through all social, racial, cultural and spiritual planes with ease and purpose. Although its application is simple, its concepts bring the Bible student to the very depths and crevices of hope, faith and love. You may ask, If [since] God knew that Adam and Eve would fail, why create us at all ? One word answers this question, love. When God said, Let Us create man in Our Image, after Our Likeness . . ., (Genesis 1:26), this was an agreement by the Godhead (God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit) that the time of man's creation as an expression of that love had arrived.
- Author BiographyJames Langston is a retired a naval officer. He faithfully served his country for 27 years before retiring from military service in 2003. He is founder and senior pastor of the Pilgrim Outreach Ministries. James and his wife Cecilia have been married for more than 36 years and have six children and thirteen grandchildren. They live overseas in Italy.
- Author(s)James Langston
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.