All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bulb Expert shows you how to get the very best from your bulbs, both indoors and outdoors.From the ever-popular daffodils, tulips and crocuses to more unusual varieties, it offers tips on: Choosing the right bulbs, with a complete A-Z. How to plant, feed and grow bulbs. Using bulbs in containers, beds and borders. How to get colour all year round. Dealing with bulb pests and diseases.
- Author BiographyDr David Hessayon initiated a major innovation in gardening publications in 1959 with the first of his Gardening Expert guides. These best-selling guides have had an unparalleled influence on gardening over the past 50 years. There are over 51 million copies in print. He was awarded the 1993 Gardening Book of the Year Award from the Garden Writers Guild and received the first-ever Lifetime Achievement 'Oscar' at the National British Book Awards. In 1999 he received a Guinness World Record Award as 'Britain's best-selling living author of the 1990s'. He lives in Essex, and has two daughters and four grandchildren.
- Author(s)D. G. Hessayon
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/1995
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date09/09/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight391 g
- Width185 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.