All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bully Pulpit, Presidential Speeches, and the Shaping of Public Policy explores how presidents use speeches to shape and influence public policy. Coming from a wide range of disciplines, each chapter in this edited collection examines a selected speech delivered by every president from Roosevelt through Barack Obama to show how language has been instrumental in directing policy.
- Author BiographyJeffrey S. Ashley is professor of political science at Eastern Illinois University. Marla J. Jarmer is communications instructor and director of the writing center at Danville Area Community College.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication20/11/2015
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight540 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJeffrey S. Ashley,Marla J. Jarmer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.