All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHundreds of silly jokes on every topic you can think of! What's the difference between an elephant and a biscuit? You can't dunk an elephant in your tea. Why did the monster get good marks in his exam? Because two heads are better than one. What do you call a woman with a tortoise on her head? Shelley.
- Author BiographySteph is the editor for the non-fiction and licensing list at Macmillan Children's Books.
- Author(s)Macmillan Children's Books,Steph Woolley
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight207 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jane Eccles
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Reading Age7
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.