All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe BurdaStyle Sewing Handbook is the most comprehensive, hip and creative guide to learning to sew clothes with style. With more than 430,000 members around the world, BurdaStyle is the largest online community of sewing enthusiasts, fashion designers and DIYers. In their first book, BurdaStyle celebrates this vibrant, global community as they teach readers everything they need to kw to design and sew an entire wardrobe of fashion-forward looks using the five fully customisable sewing patterns enclosed with the book. Filled with gorgeous photography, step-by-step instruction and contributions by 78 designers from 22 countries, The BurdaStyle Sewing Handbook will be the go-to guide for every fashion sewer.
- Author BiographyNora Abousteit is the co-founder of BurdaStyle. Previously she worked on the staff of Hurbert Burda and was part of the production team for the DLD conferences in 2005 and 2006, as well as for several World Economic Forum, cultural, knowledge-transfer and networking events.
- Author(s)Alison Kelly,Nora Abousteit
- PublisherPotter Craft
- Date of Publication22/12/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Craft
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 400 illustrations, 400 photographs, 3 2-colour pattern sheets
- Weight1102 g
- Width213 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byBurdaStyle
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.