All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionCasey is a true craftswoman, a writer who beguiles one through the most twisted of plots with a confident and seductive hand. (Alex Marwood, bestselling author of Wicked Girls and The Killer Next Door). Jane Casey is one of the brightest stars in the modern crime firmament . (John Conlly). I love Maeve Kerrigan - what a terrific series Jane Casey has created . (Sarah Hilary, bestselling of author Someone Else's Skin). Maeve is such a hugely warm character with just the right mix of vulnerable and feisty. Will definitely be looking out more in the series . (Tammy Cohen, author of When She Was Bad). A serial killer who wants to watch you burn...The media call him The Burning Man, a brutal murderer who has beaten four young women to death, before setting their bodies ablaze in secluded areas of London's parks. And w the fifth victim has been found...Maeve Kerrigan is an ambitious detective constable, keen to make her mark on the murder task force. Her male colleagues believe Maeve's empathy makes her weak, but the more she learns about the latest victim, Rebecca Haworth, from her grieving friends and family, the more determined Maeve becomes to bring her murderer to justice. But how do you catch a killer one has seen? And when so much of the evidence they leave behind has gone up in smoke?
- Author BiographyAll my criminal elements have some basis in reality, no matter how awful they may be. Nothing is completely farfetched. Jane Casey Crime is a family affair for Jane Casey. Married to a criminal barrister, she has a unique insight into the brutal underbelly of urban life, from the smell of a police cell to the darkest motives of a serial killer. This gritty realism has made her books international bestsellers and critical successes; while D.C. Maeve Kerrigan has quickly become one of the most popular characters in crime fiction. Her novel The Stranger You Know won the Mary Higgins Clark Award and she has also been shortlisted for the Irish Crime Novel of the Year Award four times as well as the CWA Dagger in the Library Award.
- Author(s)Jane Casey
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication11/11/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleMaeve Kerrigan
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Weight351 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.