All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionSuccessful business ideas are t so much about talent as about a systematic approach. The Business Idea encourages new ways of thinking when it comes to entrepreneurship and invation. Too many ventures originate in the solutions the entrepreneur has to offer and t in the problem the customer needs solved. Business plans done this way can often lead to disappointment. The Business Idea leaves behind this product orientated logic. The book presents new, applicable entrepreneurship methods for developing creative market insight, for identifying windows of opportunity, creating business concepts and entrepreneurial strategies for successful market entry. Entrepreneurship is a complex and risky process compared to almost everything else in business life, so it richly deserves to have its own theoretical and methodological toolbox. The Business Idea provides the tools making it of interest to anyone who works with getting an enterprise off the ground or studies entrepreneurship.
- Author BiographyFounder and Chairman of AMS Group. Adjunct Professor in Entrepreneurship at the Copenhagen Business School. Strategy advisor for top management in large national and international corporations. Former senior positions in Deloitte & Touche, Exxon Corporation and ACNielsen AIM. MsC from the Arhus Business School and MBA from INSEAD. Published the textbook Strategic Relationship Marketing in 2002 and Relationship Marketing in 1998.
- Author(s)Soren Hougaard
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/10/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight361 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.