The Business Podcasting Bible: Wherever My Market Is... I Am by Paul Colligan, Alex Mandossian (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.96+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.23+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.18Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe Internet and the introduction of the mp3 player quietly launched a change in communication many believe more important than the World Wide Web. This disruptive change is called Podcasting, and it is the future of business media. Millions are consuming Podcast content - at the time and place of their choosing. They are in control, and they will never give it back. For businesses that embrace this techlogy, the result is a level of communication intimacy they could only once but dream of. Businesses who implement this new meme for media exchange will build relationships more profitable than ever. Those who pass on Podcasting as a fad will suffer the same fate as those who waited for the Internet to fade away. The Business Podcasting Bible reveals how Business Podcasting can be used to maximize business intimacy, accelerate communication, and boost your bottom line. Discover how the time and place shifting of media content puts the power of the Internet into the hands of your audience and lets you kw that wherever my audience is, I am. Flip to Page 77 to Get Free Instant Access To Hours of Exclusive Podcast Training. Plus, Enter to Win a Preloaded iPod! __ Alex Mandossian, co-host of the popular Marketing Online Live Podcast (http://www.MarketingOnlineLive.com), is considered one of the top 10 freelance direct marketers in America today. Since 1991, Alex Mandossian has generated over $233 million in sales and profits for his clients and partners via electronic marketing media, such as TV infomercials, online catalogs, 24-hour recorded messages, voice/fax broadcasting, Teleseminars, Webinars, Podcasts and Internet Marketing. __ Paul Colligan is co-host of the Marketing Online Live Podcast (http://www.MarketingOnlineLive.com) and owner of several popular Internet properties that include The My Podcast Center Podcast Directory, Automate Sales, Podcast Tools and Premium Podcasting. He is also a popular speaker on Internet techlogy topics and frequently speaks online, on the air and before audiences about his passions. He has presented at events around the world that include Podcast Expo, The Business Podcasting Summit, Internet World, Linux World, Commission Junction University, Big Seminar, The X-10 Seminar and Microsoft Tech-Ed.
- Author(s)Alex Mandossian,Paul Colligan
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing llc
- Date of Publication02/09/2006
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing llc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Introduction byMark
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.