Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe Business Student's Handbook integrates study skills, interpersonal skills and work skills to help students gain better marks in their study and to transfer those skills for success in the workplace. The book covers a broad range of topics including: essential skills such as essay writing, exam technique and managing one's studies, interpersonal skills such as working in teams, communicating and presenting, and work skills such as exploring problems, managing projects and improving creativity.
- Author BiographySheila Cameron has worked for the Open University Business School since its inception. She has been involved in its MBA programme in a variety of roles, including a period as MBA Director and is also the author of The MBA Handbook, Sixth Edition.
- Author(s)Sheila Cameron
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication09/07/2009
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Out-of-print date02/03/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight980 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.