All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionCHILD CARE ADMINISTRATORS AND EARLY CHILD CARE PROFESSIONALS will greatly value the business skills detailed in the Business of Child Care: Management and Financial Strategies. With the particular focus on managing enrollment, recruiting and retaining staff, budgeting, financial record keeping, and decision making, this book details the critical business elements needed to run a child care center as a financially stable enterprise. The reader will learn how to successfully complete business tasks more quickly and accurately, with greater understanding and more enjoyment, by focusing on the most important tasks of an administrator. The accompanying CD-ROM offers easy to follow financial spreadsheets that can be implemented in any child care setting.
- Author BiographyOwner, Good Sense Consulting; MBA from Stanford University Graduate School of Business; 25 years? experience in business and 12 years as a child care administrator. Case Supervisor and Court Liaison for CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) of Santa Cruz.
- Author(s)Gail Jack
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication26/09/2004
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.