Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionRevised to keep up with the quickly evolving landscape of the fashion industry, the fifth edition of this authoritative text offers updated information on the design, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of fashion products within a global context. Research-based content provides insight on the organization and operation of textiles, apparel, accessories, and home fashion companies, as well as the effect of techlogical, organizational, and global changes on every area of the business. Updated discussions of techlogies, corporate social responsibility, and sustainable practices are incorporated throughout the text. New to this Edition - Features a new Chapter 2 Global Fashion Supply/Value Chain and expanded section on global sourcing in Chapter 11 Sourcing Decisions and Production Centers - New chapter case studies give students a chance to think critically and apply the chapter concepts - Integrates corporate responsibility and sustainability throughout this edition - Highlights the roles of emerging techlogies from 3D techlogies in fashion design to omnichannel techlogies in fashion retail The Business of Fashion STUDIO - Study smarter with self-quizzes featuring scored results and personalized study tips - Review concepts with flashcards of terms and definitions Teaching Resources - Instructor's Guide with projects, case studies, and test questions connected to the kwledge and skill guidelines in the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) standards. - PowerPoint presentations to frame lectures. PLEASE NOTE: Purchasing or renting this ISBN does t include access to the STUDIO resources that accompany this text. To receive free access to the STUDIO content with new copies of this book, please refer to the Paperback + STUDIO access card bundle ISBN 9781501315282 or the eBook + STUDIO instant access bundle ISBN 9781501315275.
- Author BiographyLeslie Davis Burns is President of Responsible Global Fashion LLC and Professor Emerita at Oregon State University, USA. Kathy K. Mullet is Associate Professor at Oregon State University, USA. Nancy O. Bryant is Professor Emerita at Oregon State University, USA.
- Author(s)Kathy K. Mullet,Leslie Davis Burns,Nancy O. Bryant
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic USA
- Content Note200 2-color illus
- Weight1066 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.