All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1983, billionaire Ted Leonsis survived a near-fatal plane crash. During those moments of terror, Ted came to the realisation that despite all of his wealth and business success, if he was going to die, he wouldn't be dying happy. Ted's subsequent quest to find happiness led him to the startling conclusion that happy people share six key traits and even more surprising was his discovery that these six tenets of happiness lead to even greater business success. In THE BUSINESS OF HAPPINESS Ted uses these six traits to demonstrate the correlation between happiness and success and uses them to create a blueprint for constructing a life of real, valued happiness and joy in the work you do. THE BUSINESS OF HAPPINESS is the book is for any business person who is looking for 'success' - whether it be making more money, having more clout, being more powerful, more effective or more confident. By following Ted's advice, you can be more successful, and happier in your job so that the 'daily grind' is longer quite such a grind.
- Author BiographyTed Leonsis is one of the USA's top entrepreneurs, a billionaire many times over. He's Chairman Emeritus of AOL, owner of several sports teams, award-winning documentary film producer and a well known philanthropist.
- Author(s)Ted Leonsis
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight450 g
- Width153 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.