All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover how to have a successful horse business. Written by M. R. Bain, the book is based on his experiences in creating successful horse businesses. Learn how to set up your business structure, how to protect your assets, what to expense or depreciate, how to market your business, insurance needs, profit motive and many other things that a business owner should kw.
- Author BiographyM. R. Bain has been successfully involved in the horse industry since 1955. While in college, he had the opportunity to work for and with some of the top owners and trainers of that time. After securing his degree in Agriculture/Animal Husbandry, he opened his training stable in the Seattle, WA area in 1959. He returned to college in 1963 to get a degree in Business Administration. He is a published writer, lecturer, and clinician. He is considered by his peers to be an expert on equine business management.
- Author(s)M R Bain
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication19/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.