All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Jacoby and Myers made it big with their low-budget legal services and prolific advertising, the business of practicing law was forever changed. Offering a portrait of the dilemmas and work lives of solo and small-firm attorneys, this book provides insight into that continually expanding boundary between professionalism and commercialism.
- Author(s)Carroll Seron
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/03/1996
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleLabor & Social Change
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note3 tables, 1 figure
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.