All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at the space industry from a business perspective, with a focus on international competition. The space industry traces its origins to the middle of last century as a government/military domain and the author w looks at the ongoing evolution of space exploration and travel, and projects the future of the industry.
- Author BiographyDR LOUIS BRENNANFellow of Trinity College Dublin, Ireland,and an Associate Professor in the School of Business at Trinity College where he teaches and researches in the areas of Global Strategy and Technology and Operations Management and Strategy. From 2011, he will serve as the Director of the Institute for International Integration Studies at Trinity College Dublin. Dr. Brennan has undergraduate and graduate degrees in Engineering and an MBA. He has lived and worked in several countries in Asia and Europe and in the United States. Dr. Brennan's consulting interests lie in mediating the future. DR ALESSANDRA VECCHI Research Fellow in the School of Business and in the Institute of International Integration Studies at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland. She has been recently appointed as a Senior Research Fellow in Fashion Management at the University of London Arts. She has worked on the SMART project which aimed to support intelligent business networking and consumer services based on information/knowledge sharing and collaboration across supply chain partners, capitalising on the fact that products are uniquely identified with the use of the RFID technology. She teaches at undergraduate and postgraduate level in the areas of international business and globalisation studies.
- Author(s)Alessandra Vecchi,Louis Brennan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/06/2011
- SubjectTransport Industries
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight441 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.