Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionWhy don't children behave anymore? * What is behaviour? * Why do adults get involved with children's behaviour? * And why don't we need 'behaviour management' anymore? The Busker's Guide to Behaviour takes a unique look at the theory and practice of working with children's behaviour in group settings. It sets out a new approach to thinking about 'behaviour' and how professionals can help - or hinder - children to meet the behaviour expectations of the setting. It encourages adults to apply some lateral thinking to some old chestnuts and gives practical advice on working with children.
- Author BiographyShelly Newstead is a researcher, writer, editor and publisher with a particular interest in the history of adventure playgrounds and modern-day playwork practice. She is Managing Director of Common Threads, a British playwork organisation, and Vice President of the International Council for Children's Play. She also edits the Journal of Playwork Practice, which Common Threads publishes in association with Policy Press. Shelly lives in Norfolk.
- Author(s)Shelly Newstead
- PublisherCommon Threads Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThe Buskers Guides
- Place of PublicationEastleigh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCommon Threads Publications Ltd
- Content Note20 black and white cartoons
- Width110 mm
- Height168 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chris Bennett
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.