All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday's families are busy families, with parents juggling jobs, lifestyle and growing families. This book shows you how to manage your time whilst still providing healthy home-cooked meals for your growing family. - Fill your freezer with portions of home-made ready meals for your hungry teenager. - Dust off your slow cooker for those days when you are going to be tied up late at work. - Use a pressure cooker for great meals in a fraction of the time. - Fill your fridge with home-made pasta sauce for the quick and easy meal when you are tired and hungry. The emphasis of the whole book is on planning and making the most of all the time-saving appliances you have at your disposal in the kitchen.For example, whilst the Sunday roast is cooking, you fill the cooker with cakes and savouries to last you the week.The roast chicken leftovers are used to make a chicken pie, curry or stir-fry.Make use of your freezer - it takes more time to double up a recipe to make 2 or 3 extra portions, creating your own store of home-made ready meals.
- Author BiographySarah Flower works full-time as a clinical nutritionist and author but more importantly a single mum of two hungry boys.She knows from personal experience how hard it can be to juggle work and family life and still provide healthy meals. She is the author of the bestselling The Everyday Halogen Oven Cookbook. Sarah lives in Devon.
- Author(s)Sarah Flower
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight226 g
- Width130 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.