Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.78Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 8 Nov
- AU $18.44Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMary Gwynn applies her 'Busy Mum's' philosophy to this inspirational collection of failsafe vegetarian recipes, all of which are tried, tested and family-approved. She kws exactly what busy mums need to help them juggle their hectic lives with feeding their families well. At the heart of this is the cleverly stocked store cupboard and fridge, and Mary's shopping tips and short cuts are just what you need to take the stress out of family mealtimes. There are ideas for everyday eating and packed lunches as well as for celebrations and parties, Christmas, and summer barbecues. Creating tasty, healthy dishes that will satisfy veggies and n-veggies alike is easy when you kw how...Let Mary be your guide to a new flexible approach to vegetarian eating.
- Author BiographyMary Gwynn was the founding editor of BBC Vegetarian Good Food and subsequently editor of M&S magazine. She has worked as a consultant editor and trainer for Waitrose for 12 years, and has written three vegetarian cookbooks. She has appeared on the sofa with Richard and Judy, cooked at the NEC with chefs such as Rick Stein, Brian Turner and Gary Rhodes, and is the perfect face for the working mum's model.
- Author(s)Mary Gwynn
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content NoteFully Illustrated
- Weight855 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.