All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers perfect recipes for any cook with little time and even less money. You want to give your family nutritious, home-cooked meals, but who has time to cook? You do, if you cook the Busy People's way. What is a Busy People's recipe? It's one that can be cooked in 30 minutes or less. A dream-come-true for busy cooks everywhere. Dawn Hall shows home cooks how to prepare simple and fast food that's as healthy as it is easy on the budget. The Busy People's Fast and Frugal Cookbook is just the thing for today's ecomy minded meal makers.
- Author BiographyDawn Hall self-published her first cookbook when she needed to raise money to pay for her late husband's cancer treatment. Her books contain simple, great-tasting dishes for busy people who like to eat real, everyday food. Her books also help to motivate and inspire healthy eating and healthy lifestyles.
- Author(s)Dawn Hall
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication18/12/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNelson Current
- Out-of-print date20/01/2011
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight653 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.