CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe Busy Person's Guide to British History is the perfect light history read. In less than 350 pages you are whisked from the distant stone age all the way up to 1945. It is serious but tinted with a sense of humour with each chapter opening with a great illustration. It also dwells on the eras that don't get a lot of love. Everyone kws who Henry VIII is but how much do you kw about King Stephen? This is a chance to highlight the importance of Henry I or Henry III and point out the Vikings had a longer and greater impact on the country than the Restoration. This book fills in the gaps, enhancing your understanding rather than just going for the easy targets of the Romans, the Tudors and the Victorians.
- Author BiographyJem Duducu has been in love with history since as long as he can remember. It therefore came as little surprise to his parents that he is one of the last students to get a GCSE in Medieval History and went to UWCC to read Archaeology and Medieval History. But history doesn't pay too well so he got himself a proper job, then a wife and then two kids. This book is dedicated to them, his lovely and loving family. They all live in the western hinterland of London. His love of history now manifests itself in terms of writing (well you have just read all of this haven't you?) and Social Media. Want to get in contact? You can find him as @HistoryGems on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
- Author(s)MR Jem Duducu
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.